What we do
Products and service offering
Products and service offering
Enterprise & Systems Engineering is the key service offering of MESERETI and such includes:
Business Process Re-Engineering
Business Process Re-Engineering particularly Business Process (Re)Design MESERETI attests that business processes that can be redesigned to encompass the complete range of critical processes, from manufacturing and production, to sales and marketing, client services, increased return on investment, service improvements, cost reduction in an enterprise, institution or entity for both private and public enterprises . As part of business process management, selecting the right timing for a specific approach on BPR is essential viz.:
– When a client is in power position MESERETI will ensure still:
• Strengthens its competitive advantage
• Maintains and even widens the gap from its competitors
– When a client is facing problems MESERETI’s duty is to facilitate:
• Mapping a remedial strategy and future action plan
• Consolidation of the client’s position in the market
• Avoidance of deterioration of problems
– If a client is in the brick of bankruptcy MESERETI must ensure:
• Survival through a turnaround solution
• Revolutionising the client’s business strategy and mode of operation
Business Process Re-engineering in Public Sector
Whilst acknowledging that predominant existing knowledge of business process re- engineering (BPR), in the public sector, is mainly derived from the experiences of private sector organisations, which have fundamentally different characteristics from public institutions, MESERETI also focuses in this sector.
Business Continuity Planning and Management Solution
Business Continuity Planning and Management Solutions – BCPMS Since MESERETI acknowledges that BCPMS is essentially the creation of a strategy through the recognition of threats and risks facing a company, with an eye to ensure that personnel and assets are protected and able to function in the event of a disaster, it therefore will ensure a client addresses the following:
– Defining potential risks,
– Determining how those risks will affect operations,
– Implementing safeguards and procedures designed to mitigate those risks,
– Testing those procedures to ensure that they work, and
– Periodically reviewing the process to make sure that it is up to date.
In MESERETI’s view key features of Productivity Management Support Services
– Qualitative and creative management including planning
– Creative and effective communication
– Quality performance and risk management
– Proper nurturing of corporate culture
– Appropriate resource management
– Operational processes and organisational systems
– Constant mobilisation of team work
– Productive and conducive work environment
– Continuous Staff Self Development and continuous skills development
– Appropriate tools and equipment to improve and grow productivity
– Regular evaluation of progress
– Nurturing of labour relations
– Motivation, recognition and reward for achievements
Turnaround Solutions for underperforming enterprises
MESERETI also offers Turnaround Solutions for underperforming enterprises and such includes:
– Revitalisation or improvement of
o Operational processes and management
o Organisational systems of enterprises through turnaround interventions that prevent job
losses and improve operational efficiencies;
– Increasing competitiveness, capacity and capability of the underperforming enterprises Such logically contributes to prevention of job losses, job retention & and even job creation. MESERETI further commits on the following services:
– TURNAROUND SOLUTIONS – PRIVATE SECTOR VERSION
A process dedicated to corporate renewal and uses analysis and planning to save stressed companies that are underperforming and returns them to solvency, and to identify the reasons for their failing performance in the market, and rectify them.
– TURNAROUND SOLUTIONS – PUBLIC SECTOR VERSION
• A process dedicated to public institution revitalisation which uses analysis and planning to turnaround troubled public institutions and returns them to competent, quality service delivery, and to identify the reasons for their failing performance in public service, and rectify them.
• MESERETI further notes that current challenges in local government warrant urgent focus with special tools together with the emphasis by the Department of Cooperative Government and Traditional Affairs on comprehensive approach (incl. unique TAS) are a compelling motivation for turnaround solutions for public service essential
MESERETI is committed to provide services that facilitate Integrated management of stakeholder relationships through:
– STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT which includes
– Processes by which an enterprise involves people who may be affected by the decisions it makes, or can influence the implementation of its decisions
– Processes used by an enterprise to engage relevant stakeholders for a purpose to achieve accepted outcomes
– Processes of forming, monitoring and maintaining constructive relationships
– Processes of developing appropriate management strategies to effectively engage stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project, based on the analysis of their needs, interests and potential impact on project success.
– Also ensuring a company progresses towards its stated goals by keeping existing investors satisfied, and recruiting new investors as necessary, in a responsible and ethical way.
Stakeholder Management Services is definitely a critical component to the successful delivery
of any project, programme or activity.
SUPPORT FOR OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE SERVICES
MESERETI intends providing support services for operations management for governmental institutions to plan, structure, execute, and continuously improve their operations for the effective and efficient delivery of services. Such will include providing guidance to all public service managers in executing their responsibilities. Operations management may, interalia, include strategy, design, planning and control as well as analysis and improvement.
For private companies MESERETI will provide support for administration of business practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within a company.
MESERETI is committed to ensure:
1. Sustainability of corporate services in any enterprise
2. Organisational change and management thereof
3. Knowledge management throughout it’s the execution of its services
MESERETI will primarily focus on public policy advisory services in so far as industrial and systems engineering, productivity management, operations management, and turnaround solutions are concerned. The processes of involving various stakeholders to ensure that advisory services on public policy formulation and refinement on the above areas becomes a democratic and inclusive process will always be highly considered.
As strategy consultants, MESERETI aims to advise enterprises at the highest-level on strategic decisions in an unbiased fashion, using deep industry knowledge to deliver the best results.
For Management Consulting, which generally implies advising enterprises to solve issues, create value, maximise growth and improve business performance, etc. Such is also done through our associates who provide objective advice and expertise and ensure an enterprise develop any skills that it may be lacking.
Essentially MESERETI aims to focus largely on services such as energy efficiency services, environmental compliance, alternative energy technologies and general energy services. In the course of providing services MESERETI will endeavour to identify and implement the most efficient and sustainable ways to operate buildings and manufacturing processes as well as audit the use of energy in those processes as well the improvement of the energy systems used.
MESERETI also focuses on Energy Management which includes:
– Planning and operation of energy production and energy consumption
– resource conservation, climate protection and cost savings
– Energy efficiency management
– Energy use optimization
– Energy equipment inventory and audits
– Energy Management Information Systems (EnMIS)
– Carbon and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) accounting
MESERETI will always explore Research & Development, Innovation and Technology Transfer for current products and services provided by MESERETI and clients. Such includes any innovation that may arise during provisioning of services. MESERETI will collaborate with various enterprises – especially in government – to achieve such services.